Why become a CISA?
Enhanced Knowledge and Skills
- To demonstrate your willingness to improve your technical knowledge and skills.
- To demonstrate to management your proficiency toward organizational excellence.
- To obtain credentials that employers seek.
- To enhance your professional image.
- To be included with over 60,000 other professionals who have gained the CISA designation worldwide.
Driven by the Need to achieve? Aiming for higher Workplace Objectives?
Let CISA take you a step ahead towards excellence in IT governance
- Nearly 2,000 are now employed in organizations as the CEO, CFO or equivalent executive position.
- More than 2,000 serve as chief audit executives, audit partners or audit heads.
- More than 5,000 serve as CIO/CTOs, CISO/CSOs, security directors, security managers or consultants.
- More than 9,200 serve as audit directors, managers or consultants.
- Over 14,000 are employed in managerial or consulting positions in IT operations or compliance.
- Over 14,000 are auditors (IS/IT and non-IS/IT).