Who is eligible for exam exemptions?
You may qualify for exemptions if you:
- Are a graduate with a qualification listed in our database of CIMA accredited programmes.
- Are a graduate of a degree programme that is related to the CIMA syllabus.
- Are an Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) student or member.
- Have an MBA or a Master's in Accounting.
- Are a member or passed finalist of ICWAI or ICMAB, or a member of ICMAP.
- Are studying or have completed a relevant qualification with another professional body.
|Entry Route||Eligibility||Exemptions/ remaining papers|
|Basic Entry||Minimum age of 16 ; Matric, O and A levels||No Exemptions|
|Graduation route||B.Com 2 years||University of the Punjab or University of Karachi|
|Graduation route||BBA Hons, BS accounting and finance Hons , B.COM hons||Certificate level exemptions|
|Master Gateway route||MBA, M.COM , M.COM finance, MS accounting and finance||11 papers exemptions|
|Professional Gateway route||ACCA Affiliate||11 papers exemptions|
|ICMAP route||ACMA||E3, SCS|
|ICAP route||ACA below 6 years work experience||P3 , SCS|
|ICAP route||ACA, FCA plus 6 years work experience||SCS|
|CFO/BLP route||15 years of experience, 8 years of senior Strategic level experience||SCS|
|PIPFA||till 2015 syllabus||Certifictate level exemptions, Operational level OTQ E1, P1, F1|
|PIPFA||after 2015 syllabus||certificate level exemptions|
|CPP MCS||Managers & Senior manag1 papers exemptions,er, Senior Accountant, chief Accountant etc||11 papers exemptions|
|CPP OCS||Accountant- Assistant Manager||7 paper exemptions|