Students have unlimited time to complete fundamental level papers and seven years to complete professional level papers.
- The pass marks for all papers are 50%.
- There are four manual examination sessions per year - in March, June, September and December
- Up to four papers can be taken in a single examination session.
- Credits gained successfully in Fundamentals and Professional Level Papers can be retained, to prevent unnecessary re-taking of examinations.
- The Knowledge module must be completed before the Essentials & Options module can be attempted