Who is CFA® for?
To enroll for the CFA® Program and register for your first exam meet the entrance requirements:
- Have a bachelor's (or equivalent) degree OR
Be in the final year of your bachelor's degree program at the time of registration*
Have four years of professional work experience (does not have to be investment related)
Have a combination of professional work and college experience that totals at least four years. Part-time positions do not qualify, and the four-year total must be accrued prior to enrollment
- Be sure you understand the Professional Conduct Statement and Candidate Responsibility Statement
- Be prepared to take the exams in English
- Have a valid international travel passport (required for exam registration and admission to the test center).
* Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
Generally, applicants must have reached a level of study that qualifies them for acceptance to university graduate programs in the countries where they earned their undergraduate degrees. Contact your college or university for assistance in determining whether your degree is comparable to a bachelor's degree
Meet the following requirements for securing your CFA® Charter