What We Do
To provide high quality business studies programmes for students, which are academically rigorous and responsive to the needs of modern
business management in Pakistan as well as around the globe.
- To attract students and develop them to become successful business managers.
- To assure professional excellence through the highest standards of education, competence, objectivity and ethical conduct.
- To foster good relations with the accounting profession, industry and commerce in the country.
- To conduct high quality professional development programmes for the business community and executives.
- To maintain and abide by the rules and regulations of all professional bodies and institutions which have accorded approval to
SKANS School of Accountancy for conducting their academic programmes.>
- To groom the students in the areas of interpersonal and communication skills by instituting personality building measures like open forum,
presentations and debates.
Over 17 years of experience in providing professional Accountancy education
- Experienced and exam focused faculty
- Monthly Computer Based Revision classes
- Teachers' Assistants for individual after class counseling
- Mock Examinations at the end of each session
- UK credit transfer facility available
- Standard Lecture Notes
- Mid- session revision classes for difficult topics in all subjects
- Exclusive batches for Non Commerce Students (commencement of classes every month)