Salient Features of Level Scheme
SKANS is the first institute to be recognised as the Approved PCSC Provider (APP) by ICAP!
PCSC - Presentation and Communication Skills Courses 1 & 2 have been made mandatory by ICAP for CA candidates, with effect from May 5, 2015 and these courses can only be delivered by an Approved PCSC Provider. Being certified as an APP, is a clear reflection of the quality standards met by SKANS for these training programmes.
SKANS has exceeded its commitment of providing competent professional accountants, who are not only technically sound but also in possession of professional attitude; trained and groomed in qualities that employers expect from managers of tomorrow.
Our trainers are dedicated professionals who provide guidelines that help in developing an adaptable personality that proves to be a competitive edge for the participants, in the practical world.
The Presentation and Communication Skills Courses offered by SKANS will cover areas ranging from CV writing, interviewing, presentation and public speaking skills to maintaining a professional attitude and managing conflict, through a hands-on training approach.
Further details are:
Presentation and Communication Skills Course 1
- Develop yourself intellectually by dealing effectively with feedback
- Develop your interpersonal skills by mastering the art of business communication
- Develop your written communication skills in terms of report writing etc. taking into account the latest guidelines
- Develop the required professionally skeptic attitude and learn how to think outside-the-box to deal with difficult work situations and ethical dilemmas
- Get the latest guidelines on the do's and dont's of the job market
- Candidates who have started their training contract before January 1, 2016 with an approved employer are required to complete this course along-side their practical training
- Candidates who will start their training contract on or after January 1, 2016, are required to complete this course before starting the practical training
- Candidates who had started their training on or after January 1, 2015 are required to complete this course along-side their practical training but before attempting any CFAP (previously Module E) exams.
Presentation and Communication Skills Course 2
- Develop your reasoning, critical analysis, innovative thinking and provide solutions to the practical problems
- Develop your leadership skills of consultation and negotiation to influence positively the people you will work with
- Refresh your ethical guidelines to deal with real work-place issues
- Learn to adapt your attitude according to the different corporate cultures you come across
- Learn to overcome challenges using a creative and innovative approach
- Candidates who have started their training contract on or after January 1, 2015 or will start their training on or after January 1, 2016 have to undergo this course along-side their training and before attempting MSA (previously Module F) exams.
- Candidates who had not completed their training by December 31, 2014 have to undergo this course along-side their training and before June 30, 2016.
Duration: approximately 1 – 2 months
- SKANS conducts afternoon and evening sessions, to provide flexibility to candidates in opting for the session that suits them most
- The fees is as prescribed by ICAP
- Contact the customer services at 042-35913650-6 and get details on how to enrol yourself for the relevant session!